- Phase III open label multi-center randomized active control study with two paralell treatment groups to compare the efficacy and safety of intravenous iron versus oral is subjects who suffer from post partum anemia.
- Phase III open label multi-center with two paralell treatment groups to compare the efficacy and safety of intravenous iron versus oral is subjects who suffer from iron deficiency anemia secondary to heavy uterine bleeding.
- Phase III Open label, multi-center, randomized, active control study with two parallel treatment groups to study the safety and efficacy of a hematinic agent in the treatment of postpartum patients.
- An open label comparator-controlled study of contraceptive efficacy of an oral contraceptive administered for 24 days of a 28 day cycle.
HEAVY MENSTRUAL BLEEDING
- Randomized, double blind, placebo controlled, parallel group, multi-center study to evaluate efficacy and safety of an oral agent in the treatment of Menorrhagia.
- A Multi-center, open label extension study to evaluate the safety of an oral agent in the treatment of Menorrhagia.
- Evaluation of HPV Test and HPV Genotyping Test for the detection of High-Grade cervical disease in women undergoing routine cervical cancer screening.
- Phase II multi-center, double blind, randomized, placebo controlled study to evaluate vaginal ring for management of moderate to severe ednometriosis related to non-menstrual pelvic pain.
- A randomized, multi-center, double-blind study to evaluate the efficacy of an extended cycle combination oral contraceptive compared to conventional oral contraceptive therapy for the treatment of pelvic pain in women.
- A multi-center, randomized, double-dummy, double blind, active-controlled study to investigate the safety and efficacy of investigational drug versus antibiotic for the treatment of uncomplicated urogenital chlamydia trachomatis infection.
- A phase III study of the efficacy and safety in the treament of vaginal atrophy in post-menopausal women.
- An open-label study in patients with overactive bladder symptoms.
- Phase II, open label, parallel, randomized, multi-center study evaluating the safety of an investigational new drug in the treatment of pre-menopausal women with symptomatic fibroids.
- Randomized, double blind, parallel group study evaluating the safety and efficacy of a vaginal cream in the treamtne of mixed bacterial vaginosis/vulvovaginal candidiasis infections.